Now that we’ve established the All Wheels Swap Meet is happening this November; Let’s look at WHY you want to be there as a vendor or a shopper:
1. Be a vendor. You’ve got all those car parts, bike parts, collectibles or automobilia that you don’t have room for, but don’t want to trash…what better time to turn it all into cash than just in time for the holidays?
2. Be a Vendor. You have your business, be it full time or part time, and you want to promote to the automotive community, collector community or motorcycle community…maybe all three. Where and when else can you make contact with your target market for $20 bucks?
3. Be a vendor. If you’re a motorcycle club, car club or not-for-profit looking to promote, recruit or just raise awareness, the All Wheels Swap Meet has a limited number of complimentary vendor spots available for just that purpose.
1. Be a shopper. Come down to the Main Street Armory and find the parts, accessories, collectibles and gifts you’ve been wanting or needing. And right before the holidays besides!
2. Be a shopper. Come down and socialize, grab a beer and a burger, browse all the deals and cool stuff and take advantage of all the vendors’ end-of-season bargains.
3. Be a Shopper. Even if you don’t THINK you need anything, you’ll be surprised at what you find. And Thanksgiving weekend is a long one, starting on Thursday…you KNOW you’ll need to get out of the house by Sunday to preserve what little sanity you still have at that point.
the All Wheels Swap Meet has become as much a social event as a swap meet over the last 8 years. You don’t want to be the only one who WASN’T there this time. Come down with your friends or meet them here…maybe even make some new ones.
There you have it. We’ll see you on November 28th at the Rochester Main Street Armory!
- View Car Shows and Car Events
- Florida Car Shows
- New York Car Shows
- Pennsylvania Car Shows
- Ohio Car Shows
- Texas Car Shows
- List Your Event Free!
- Car Show News