Variety’s priority is to keep our cruisers, volunteers and staff as safe as possible. We will be following the Phase 4 Restrictions. There is a limit of 50 cruisers that can be admitted.
We apologize in advance if we are not able to accommodate you and hope you will continue to support our cause to help the children of WNY.
It will be on a first come first serve basis until the maximum of 50 cruisers have been reached. Gates open at 5PM sharp. Registration will take place as you enter, and Variety volunteers will instruct you on parking.
Please help us to adhere to the NYS Phase 4 Guidelines. Thank you for your support and understanding.
We are pleased to announce the start of Variety’s Tuesday Cruise Nights on Tuesday, June 30th.
VARIETY CLUB OF BUFFALO CRUISE RULES 2020
Covid-19 Reopening Guidelines
Variety’s priority is to keep our cruisers, visitors, volunteers and staff, as safe as possible. There are specific guidelines we must follow at this time and we must insist that everyone in attendance follow these rules so we may all continue to spend our Tuesday Nights together or risk the chance of having to shut down. Members of Variety will be closely monitoring to make sure everyone is in compliance.
Rules & Guidelines:
- Please note that you will be attending at your own risk. Variety will not be responsible or liable for your health. If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you choose not to adhere to these guidelines, you will be asked to leave the premises. Please don’t jeopardize our licenses. Hopefully, these rules, regulations and guidelines will be short lived but until then let’s keep each other safe and enjoy our cruises as we have in the past.
- Masks and social distancing are required
- A Variety member will register each vehicle as you enter the lot.
- A Variety member will designate proper parking designations to assure proper distancing.
- Please follow CDC and NYS distancing rules after parking. Avoid personal contact such as handshakes, etc. As per CHC guidelines masks must be worn when not eating or drinking.
- When reaching the food and beverage ordering and pickup stations, face coverings must be worn and six foot designations must be adhered to.
- Restrooms will be available in a limited capacity. A restroom attendant will be present to sanitize restrooms in between uses. Guests must wear face coverings when entering our facility. Entrance to the restrooms is through the front entrance only.
- 50/50 tickets will be sold by members roving the parking lot. Face coverings must be worn to purchase tickets. Again, social distancing is a requirement when purchasing tickets.
Welcome Back! We’ve Missed You!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing events to be cancelled or rescheduled. We will do our best to update events when we find out, but please check with the event directly before attending. Whenever possible we include links to their facebook page (look for the 'visit event website' link on our event pages), flyers which contain event contact info, or contact info in the event description.